Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beatrice 2.

The most difficult for me is the choice of threads!
So I don't know what you'll be thinking of that but I'm hesitating
between Red Fox & Black of Belle Soie. But I feel that I'm going to use
Red fox as it accord terribly well with the 40 count linen I choose,
a like side marble :I show you
I start to stitch this WE .
Lots of beautiful crosses ; COUSON


A legnehezebb számomra a fonal kiválasztása!
Nem tudom, Ti mit gondoltok, én még hezitálok kettő között:
'Red Fox' vagy 'Black' Belle soie.
Azt hiszem, a pirosat választom.
Az anyagom 40ct len, mutatom.


7 comments:

Nina said...

Beatrice, I did the translations.
And I change a bit your post, please use the labels, yours is beatrice-couson.
Labels with our names!
And the title is also our names with that number as many entries of yours this.
This is your 2nd post, so the t itle is: Beatrice 2.
Thank you!

Hugs,
Nina

COUSON said...

Please excuse me Nina I havn't the practice for the blog but I'm going to learn; please tell me also how post with the signo& how put the little image of the site on my blog . I'm a novice in that sort of manipulations!! Thanks alot

Nina said...

No problem!!! Don't worry :))

bucilla said...

He would be beautiful with both colours.

JANKA said...

The " Red Fox" , I think , but it is my taste :)

Anikó said...

My favourite colour it's red ... so Red Fox. :)

COUSON said...

You 're right ! I've choosen red Fox & the beginning looks not so bad!