Opened for everybody who wants to stitch this Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler. You need to purchase the chart for yourself.
Lovely picture, beautiful progress! How nice to see the smapler is growing :))
Wow this is wonderful.Great progress.
Beautiful!What thread/color are you using?Eliza
Hi Eliza,thank you for your comment.I use two threads, 1)The Thread Gatherer Silk'n Colors #235 Worn Brick Path 2)Au Ver A Soie Soie D'Alger #4623
Nice choice of threads, I just love Au Ver a Soie silks, they're exquisite. One day I'll do Beatrix in silk. Wendy in Canberra
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely picture, beautiful progress! How nice to see the smapler is growing :))
Wow this is wonderful.
Great progress.
Beautiful!
What thread/color are you using?
Eliza
Hi Eliza,
thank you for your comment.
I use two threads,
1)The Thread Gatherer Silk'n Colors
#235 Worn Brick Path
2)Au Ver A Soie Soie D'Alger #4623
Nice choice of threads, I just love Au Ver a Soie silks, they're exquisite. One day I'll do Beatrix in silk. Wendy in Canberra
Post a Comment